1. BDM Media will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. BDM Media will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided by BDM Media is $1496/month (inc GST) for a 10 word campaign or $2296/month for a 20 word campaign for a period of 12 months or at the rate otherwise agreed in the SEO Agreement document in the ‘Your Investment’ section. The SEO services will begin when the first payment is received via direct debit from the Client.
3. BDM Media’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
a. to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and
b. to drive targeted online traffic to the website. BDM Media’s SEO Services will include (but not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to the number of keywords/ phrases outlined in the SEO Agreement).
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for the Client website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
4. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, the Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- An email address for the purposes of requesting links
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by BDM Media for search engine optimisation purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. BDM Media Pty can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from BDM Media, please contact BDM Media for a cost estimate.
5. Performance Guarantee
The Client acknowledges that:
- BDM Media guarantees to rank at least 10% of ‘keywords’ on the first page of Google (Pages from Australia) within 3months, 40% in 6 months and 80% in 12 months, initiated from the date of the first payment. In the event that a milestone is not achieved in the designated timeframe, BDM Media will continue to provide the services free of charge until the milestone is met.
- The guarantee does not apply under the following circumstances:
- If changes are made to the website by other parties that adversely influence the search engine rankings (as determined by BDM Media).
- If the website is offline as a consequence of reasons not attributable to BDM Media.
- If work is delayed through no fault of BDM Media, no refund or compensation will be offered.
6. Client agrees to the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The Client’s ongoing use of the services is binding acceptance of these terms and any changes hereto.
- The BDM Media SEO Services are provided under a 12 month agreement unless otherwise agreed in the SEO proposal / agreement document in the ‘Your Investment’ section. Should the client choose to cancel the contract during the contract term, the remainder of the agreement is payable in full.
- The use of the BDM Media SEO service is at the Client’s own risk.
- The Client acknowledges that BDM Media makes no guarantee that SEO will provide any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other type of improvement to the Client’s business.
- To the fullest extent admissible by law, BDM Media will not be held liable to the Client for any damages, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising from the negligence of BDM Media or otherwise
- Where liability cannot be legally excluded, the liability of BDM Media is limited to the cost or re-supplying the service again.
- The Client agrees to indemnify BDM Media for any third party claim for damages arising out of or in any way connected with the supply of services by BDM Media to the Client, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising from the negligence of BDM Media or otherwise
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BDM Media, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers and other partners and its respective employees from and against all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, claims, suits, losses, demands, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees, disbursements and court costs) arising from or in connection with the Client’s information, the Client’s use of BDM Media’s SEO services
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- The Client agrees that the Customer’s personal data may be used and retained by BDM Media for the purposes of:
- Delivery of Goods and Services.
- Marketing of Goods and Services.
- Processing of payment instructions.
- BDM Media has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” BDM Media assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, BDM Media will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. BDM Media does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
7. BDM Media is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website. The Client can be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $165/hr inc GST.
8. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to BDM Media for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend BDM Media and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
9. Dispute Resolution: Subject to the laws of Queensland Australia.