1. BDM Media will provide the Client with Training Services (hereinafter referred to as “PLATINUM Pipeline Program”) as described in this Agreement. By entering into this agreement, you give us permission to access your Linkedin company page and director or team profiles for the purposes of managing and optimizing your LinkedIn business.
2. The Client understands that the costs for the services and payment terms are as agreed in the PLATINUM Pipeline Program Agreement in the ‘PLATINUM Pipeline Program ‘Investment’ section. The PLATINUM Pipeline Program services will begin when the first payment is received via direct debit from the Client for the setup fee. All prices listed are in Australian dollars.
3. Refund Policy – 25% of the set-up fee will be refunded if the Client requests in writing for the campaign be to terminated within 7 days of the signing of this agreement. Note that refunds are not applicable for Weekly or monthly agency management fees. Refund on Monthly LinkedIn Sales Navigator are based on Linkedin’s own refund policy.
4. BDM Media’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program services are intended to serve two main purposes:
a. to provide the Client with training in a system for acquiring leads using Linkedin
b. to provide real life examples of communications that can be tailored to the client’s campaigns
BDM Media’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program Services will include (but not limited to):
Linkedin - What You Need To Know
How to leverage Linkedin to WIN new clients
Logging in To Linkedin
What you will need - Your essential toolkit
Build a bullet-proof foundation
The WINNING Pipeline Formula
Taking command of Sales Navigator
Finding & targeting your perfect clients
Real live proven examples
Your Ultimate profile
Get your ideal prospects clambering to connect
The perfect profile makeover
Real life proven winning campaigns
Connect with your Ideal customers
Your bulletproof messaging system
Getting Leads out of linkedin
Proven scripts to turn Linkedin leads into ‘GOLD’
Real life proven campaigns
How To Be A Linkedin Leader
How to be perceived as the leader in your field
Creating picture perfect content
Responding to negative messages
Managing Your Prospects Like A Master
Your Nurturing program
Reviewing and reconnecting
Proven scripts for turning prospects into ‘GOLD’
Connecting Linkedin app on your phone & tablet
Automating your sales system - CRMs & reporting
For the purposes of receiving professional PLATINUM Pipeline Program services, the Client agrees to provide the following:
Administrative/backend access to the Client’s Linkedin Company profile page, and client team member Linkedin Profile page where appropriate and agreed by the client staff member.
Website admin access where required
Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
Assistance for setting up the Linkedin Sales Navigator account for the Client
An email address for the purposes of retaining contact and reporting.
Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by BDM Media for PLATINUM Pipeline Program purposes.
2. BDM Media will start your PLATINUM Pipeline Program campaign as quickly as possible, however in some instances the campaign can take 7-14 days. The timeframes we prescribe are reliant upon your full cooperation for availability and the supply of final materials and information. The Client will be required to review and approve certain aspects of the campaign setup in order to progress the campaign to subsequent phases. BDM Media takes no responsibility for Client’s inaction or by not approving copy, of being available for meetings or workshops for their PLATINUM Pipeline Program campaign.
3. Approval of PLATINUM Pipeline Program Campaign works – On completion of the initial setup of the Client’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program campaign, the Client will be notified in writing and will have the opportunity to review the PLATINUM Pipeline Program campaign details. The Client can notify BDM Media in writing of any unsatisfactory information within 7 days of the notification. Any information not deemed to be unsatisfactory within the 7 days review period will be deemed to be approved.
4. If the Client wishes to suspend or cancel BDM Media’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program Services at any time please confirm in writing. Upon cancelation all agreed fees outstanding to BDM Media are to be paid in full within 5 working days of cancellation. If the Client chooses to cancel their PLATINUM Pipeline Program agreement with BDM Media, the LINKEDIN Sales Navigator fees are not automatically stopped. BDM Media holds no liability for any charges that Linkedin charges after the cancellation of your PLATINUM Pipeline Program service. If the Client wishes to stop the LinkedIn Sales Navigator account at the same time that the Client cancels their contract with BDM Media, they should notify us in writing. BDM Media can stop the LINKEDIN Sales Navigator Account on the Client’s behalf or the Client may choose to directly access their LINKEDIN Sales Navigator Account to organise cancellation.
5. Client agrees to the following with respect to PLATINUM Pipeline Program services:
The Client’s ongoing use of the services is binding acceptance of these terms and any changes hereto.
The BDM Media PLATINUM Pipeline Program Services are provided for the duration of an agreed time frame as outlined in the Client Proposal. If the duration is not specified in the Client Proposal, a 12 week agreement applies. Should the client choose to cancel the Agreement during the contract term, the remainder of the Weekly Agency management fees agreed are payable in full.
The use of the BDM Media PLATINUM Pipeline Program service is at the Client’s own risk.
BDM Media is not LINKEDIN. BDM Media is a separate entity from LINKEDIN.
Client acknowledges that BDM Media makes no guarantee that the PLATINUM Pipeline Program will provide any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other type of improvement to the Client’s business.
To the fullest extent admissible by law, BDM Media will not be held liable to the Client for any damages, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising from the negligence of BDM Media or otherwise
Where liability cannot be legally excluded, the liability of BDM Media is limited to the cost or re-supplying the service again.
The Client agrees to indemnify BDM Media for any third party claim for damages arising out of or in any way connected with the supply of services by BDM Media to the Client, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of information, loss of profits or goodwill or loss of use of facilities or equipment), or any other damages arising from the negligence of BDM Media or otherwise
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BDM Media, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers and other partners and its respective employees from and against all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, claims, suits, losses, demands, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal fees, disbursements and court costs) arising from or in connection with the Client’s information, the Client’s use of BDM Media’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program services
All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
BDM Media reserves the right to subcontract any services that are agreed to perform your PLATINUM Pipeline Program services
The Client agrees that the Customer’s personal data may be used and retained by BDM Media for the purposes of –
Delivery of Goods and Services.
Marketing of Goods and Services.
Processing of payment instructions.
BDM Media has no control over the policies of LinkedIn with respect to the type of ads and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s PLATINUM Pipeline Program may be excluded from LinkedIn at any time at the sole discretion of LinkedIn.
6. The Client agrees to pay for any additional services which are not included as part of this PLATINUM Pipeline Program Service Agreement including but not limited to Linkedin profile page changes beyond the allocated 1hour duration for Company profile and 1 hour for team member profiles, website changes, landing pages, 3rd party software, video production, stock images, article writing, fonts or other unrelated expenses. The Client can be charged an additional fee for constructing agreed content based on the hourly rate of $165/hr inc GST or as otherwise quoted.
7. BDM Media reserves the right to refuse or terminate service. BDM Media has the right to be free from acts or threatening behavior, abusive or offensive language. Such communication will not be tolerated. No refund will be provided in case of abusive communications.
8. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to BDM Media for inclusion in the ads or on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend BDM Media and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
9. Dispute Resolution: Any dispute will be subject to the laws of Queensland Australia.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications thereto must be in writing and agreed by both parties.